Every girl likes to have effortlessly chic hair so that they may not lose their beautiful look too easily. We all look to have that bedhead texture which creates stunning vibes and guys are always attracted to it. Remember, however, that you need to put in a bit of effort to achieve that perfect look. So, wondering how to get waves with curly hair? Don’t worry it’s not that hard as you might think.
How To Get Waves With Curly Hair?
Getting waves is one of the best choice that mostly girls search about best hairstyles for girls. So, with the curly hair type is pretty easy as compared to getting the same style with straight hair. You only need a few styling products and will have to follow the step by step guide below for achieving the desired look.
- Start by applying a curl boosting mousse to your damp hair. Apply it from the mid-shaft right to the ends for defining the natural curls you might have.
- Part your hair into a couple of sections before braiding each side and creating tight braids. Make sure you do it on damp hair too.
- Secure the braids using elastics and wait until it all gets dry.
- Once it is dried out, undo your braids and diffuse the hair if needed.
- Use a shimmer spray for giving a nice flawless finish to your hair.
- Rock your loose, beach waves!
So, that’s how simple it is to get waves with your already curly hair. You don’t need to ask anymore how to get waves with curly hair.