Your use of Mrkidshaircuts.com is subjected to all the terms & conditions outlined on this page. When using our website, you agree to all the terms & conditions mentioned here and if you seem to disagree to any point on this web page then you should not use our website.
- Intellectual Property
We own all content placed on Mr Kids Haircuts website and we also own the intellectual property rights to everything that is published on the site. You only have the right to view the content that we have placed on the website.
Under these Terms & Conditions, we place some restrictions on the users of our website. So, when using Mr. Kids Haircuts website, you’re restricted from:
- Publishing anything from our website to other media
- Selling or otherwise commercializing the content on our website
- Using our website in a manner that might damage it in one way or another
- Using our website by violating any applicable rules and regulations or damaging any business entity or an individual in one way or another
- Using our website for advertising or marketing purposes
- Doing any kind of data mining or data extracting activities
- No Warranties
We offer no warranties for the website’s content. Anything shared on this website must not be taken as an advice.
- Limitation Of Liability
We, at Mrkidshaircuts.com, are not accountable for anything that comes out of or is connected with how you used this website in any way. Our directors, officers and employees can’t be held responsible for any consequential, special or indirect liability related to the way you use our website.
- Changes To Terms
We reserve the rights to make changes to these Terms & Conditions whenever we deem necessary. Your use of Mrkidshaircuts.com is subjected to the Terms & Conditions mentioned on this page so you should keep checking them regularly.
The terms given above constitute the agreement between Mrkidshaircuts.com and you and this agreement will govern your use of the website. It will also supersede any prior understandings and agreements as well.